Thrilled to be a part of this fantastic event! Details below:
Spend the best day ever in Park Slope July 28 with Brooklyn Based and The Brooklyn Brewery on our first-ever Total Park Slope Immersion!
We’ll be touring classic pubs, cool boutiques and eateries using our Immersion WAM, aka “Walking Around Money,” that gives you exclusive access to free Summer Ales, special sales, deals on lunch and free sweets throughout the neighborhood.
A $15 ticket gives you access to a free Brooklyn Beer at McMahon’s Public House, Union Hall, High Dive, and The Gate, a free scoop of ice cream at The Chocolate Room, 20% off at Bird Brooklyn, Diana Kane, Items of Interest, $10 lunch specials at Wild Living, Luke’s Lobster and Union Hall and many more specials (see the complete list below).
There’s plenty to do after the Immersion, too. Attendees can stick around for a comedy show at Union Hall, head to the BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn Festival for a free film and music by Kaki King or walk further along 5th Avenue for for the South Slope Summer Stroll, a car-free block party featuring a free performance of A Winter’s Tale with an outdoor beer garden from 5-9pm.
Here’s what an Immersion ticket will get you:
(Note, you’ll need to check-in at McMahon’s between noon and 1pm on July 28 to pick up a pack of “walking around money” to redeem all these specials. We sell tickets during that time if advance tickets still remain.)
• One free Brooklyn Brewery beer at McMahon’s Public House, Union Hall, High Dive, and The Gate
• A $1 off Brooklyn Brewery beers at Fourth Avenue Pub
• 15% off purchase (including sandwiches) and 1 free Chocolate Chip Cookie at Bklyn Larder
• Free Single Scoop of Ice Cream or Sorbet at The Chocolate Room (Park Slope location)
• 20% off at Items of Interest
• 15% off Olive Oils and Vinegars at O Live Brooklyn
• Buy any 2 cupcakes or cookies and get a free cupcake or cookie at Buttermilk Bakeshop
• 20% off on all Pink Olive candles at Pink Olive (Park Slope location)
• Stop in for Hat Happy Hour and receive 20% off at Goorin Bros. Hat Shop
• 15% off at Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store
• 20% off full-price items at Bird Brooklyn (Park Slope location only)
• 20% off on Brooklyn and NYC Souvenirs at Gift Man
• 20% off all shirts at Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co.
• 20% off full-price items at Diana Kane
• 15% off any purchase at Community Bookstore
For another $10 you can also add on one of these lunches:
• Penne a la Vodka at Wild Living
• A Shrimp Roll with a Side of Slaw at Luke’s Lobster
• Three chicken tacos at Union Hall
Join us for a fabulous day in Park Slope!